Arches Housing are delighted to announce our new partnership with Community First Credit Union.
Community First Credit Union (CFCU) is a member owned financial co-operative, owned and controlled by its members and exists solely for the benefit of its members. CFCU is available to anyone who lives and works within our common bond offering affordable financial services.
Setting up an account with CFCU is simple. All that is required is one form of ID & proof of your address (e.g. a letter received in the last 3 months)
For more information visit the website: https://www.communityfirstcu.co.uk/ or call 03030300010.
Credit Union services include:
- Budgeting accounts: To help manage payments to and from your account ensuring you don’t miss any critical bill payments.
- Personal / Business loans: If you need that extra money for a new car, holiday or an unexpected expense, or if you are starting or growing a business, the Credit Union provides a number of affordable loan products with low interest rates.
- Household Items Service - Get brand new appliances delivered straight to your home! CFCU is able to order appliances on behalf of its members. They will place the order, transfer payment for the item and arrange delivery on your behalf. You can apply for a CFCU loan for this service.
- Online Banking – You are able to view and manage your accounts online or via our new phone app from requesting a transfer of money to a personal bank account, applying for loans and obtaining electronic statements
- Prepaid Debit card – This is a card loaded with money from your account in a manner agreed with you in advance, the card can be used at ATMs, as well as for online purchases or when out shopping (this includes cash-back when you are shopping) as the card can be used outside of our working hours it offers greater flexibility to access your money day or night.
Click here to view a leaflet to learn more about CFCU