Make a complaint


We hope that the service we provide always meets your expectations, and you never feel the need to make a complaint.


If you do have a bad experience please let us know as soon as possible. If we have made a mistake we will use it as a chance to put things right and make the changes needed, so that it doesn’t happen in the future.


You can call our office to make a complaint, write a letter or complete the form below.

You can also make a complaint in the following ways:


  • Phone us on 0114 2288100
  • Email us at
  • Write to us at Complaints, Arches Housing Ltd, 122 Burngreave Road, Sheffield, S3 9DE


If you’re not able to make a complaint yourself, ask a relative, friend, neighbour to do this for you.


Our process


We have 2 stages to our complaints process:


1                     This is Manager Level, and this is where we hope to resolve the majority of complaints


2                     Head of Service Level, this is left for the cases we are not able to reach a suitable agreement



We’ll contact you in writing within 5 days of receiving your complaint, to let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with it. Your complaint will be treated confidentially and we won’t share your details with anyone else without your permission. We will respond within 10 days telling you what we are going to do. We will deal with your complaint fairly and as quickly as possible.

If you're unhappy with the outcome of your complaint after the 2nd stage of our process you can contact a local councillor or member of parliament to act on your behalf.

COOKIE NOTICE: Arches Housing uses cookies to store information on your computer, in order to improve your experience when using our website. One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site (using your browser), but parts of the site may not work. Click here to find out more.