Building Safety Building Safety


If you have a faulty gas appliance, it can be dangerous and produce carbon monoxide gas.

This is a colourless and odourless gas, which can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness and loss of consciousness.

Exposure to carbon monoxide can also be fatal, so you should seek medical advice immediately if you have these symptoms.

Arches Housing has installed a carbon monoxide detector in your property, in most cases it will be fitted near to your gas boiler . If you do not have one or it is not working please call Arches on 0114 228 8100 to arrange for one to be fitted. 

You can use this link to return to the Building Safety section