About us About us

Sometimes you might need some help with dealing with issues around your tenancy. That might be as simple as having someone with you when we visit you at home, or bringing someone with you when you come and see us at the office.

However, if you need someone to talk to us on your behalf about your tenancy without you there you’ll need to officially nominate them as an advocate. To do that, please complete our Advocate form.

You can also contact us and can send one out for you to complete and return. 

An advocate can help you explain and say what you want, if you find it difficult to do so by yourself.

  • You decide what the advocate is allowed to speak to us about - for example, repairs or rent or matters relating to your tenancy
  • The advocate will not be able to make important decisions about your tenancy without your approval
  • All actions agreed with an advocate will be confirmed with you in writing.

If you’re unsure whether this is right for you or if you need any help completing the form, please contact us.