Money matters


We're here to support you in claiming the benefits you are entitled to, maximising your income and paying your rent.

Please get in touch if you're facing any financial difficulties. We can provide you with support with benefit applications, refer you for budgeting or debt advice, help you apply for affordable loans and much more.

Remember - once you get into debt, it can be really hard to get out. We're here to provide confidential, non-judgemental support and advice.


Meet our Financial Inclusion Caseworker

Shane, our Financial Inclusion Caseworker, is here to help you with any money worries you may have. 

Shane can help you apply for any benefits you may be entitled to, support you with money management and much more. Get in touch with him by calling the office on 0114 228 8100.