Contents insurance



It's really important to make sure that you insure your furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage such as burst pipes.

Arches Housing does not automatically insure your belongings for you. Unfortunately some customers only realise this after the damage has been done.

That's why we've teamed up with RSA Insurance plc to make it easy for you to insure your belongings by offering a special household contents insurance scheme, available only to Arches customers.

This scheme is designed to give you full cover at a reduced price. 

You can download an application form here. Please ensure you download the Application Form Additional Document also.

You aren't required to sign up to this scheme, but we strongly recommend that you take out contents insurance to ensure your belongings are safe.